Sunday 18 August 2013

ADVICE ON CAMPING:

I, personally, LOVE CAMPING!!! But sometimes it can be a challenge to keep bugs and animals away or get a good sleep at night! But just so you know, as long as you don't do anything stupid and put on bug repellant than you will be fine! But first here are some 'must haves' for camping:

-Air mattress
-bug repellant
-mini/portable pots/pans/utensils
-Hiking shoes (just...trust me)
-a lot of blankets!
-a flashlight
-a lockable cooler!
-portable sink (if you have one)
-portable stove/kitchen/bareque
-plan

So every time I go camping with my friends and family and something bad happens than we always have sort of like a plan like I mentioned! It's really helpful and works! So I highly recemend making one! Ok hope I helped and ill be updating again later! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment