Sunday 18 August 2013

ADVICE ON BAKING:

Ok so I LOVE to bake!!! Weather it's cupcakes, cakes, brownies, bread, or banana muffins you know I will be up to it! Now I don't really know how I could give "advice" on baking exactly but I can give you tips! First if you are a total nerd and love to get spunky and creative like me and my friends then I recemend checking out: Nerdy Nummies on youtube! It's a great channel about baking with a girl named Rosanna (ro) and she is a total nerd and I absolutely adore her videos! Anyways if you want to know how you can bake better here are some tips:
-always greese the pans!!
-Always follow the instructions if its out of a box or something!!
-if your icing a cake or something please listen to me, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ,ALWAYS!, wait until its cooled down to aply icing or your whole cake is ruined!!! Trust me I've made that mistake more than once!

Ok so those were some tips on baking and check up tomorrow or tonight for more! :)

2 comments: